Re: Referential integrity and inheritance. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: Referential integrity and inheritance.
Date
List pgsql-general
RI constraints do not follow inheritance trees at this time.
The constraint is looking for rows in objects (not objects*) for
the matching pk value.  There really isn't a work around I can think
of at this time.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com