Re: PL/PGSQL Function problem. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: PL/PGSQL Function problem.
Date
List pgsql-sql
Actually, you can't do too much about it in PL/PGSQL,
because IIRC there isn't a way right now to do that.

I don't remember when PL/TCL came into existance (don't
know TCL), but you'd be able to do it in that, and
you can also do it from SPI in a C function.

And finally, the obligatory upgrade message... Upgrade
to 7.0.2 if you can, it's nice and stays crunchy in
milk. :)

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com