Re: [SQL] SubSelect as a column - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Lars
Subject Re: [SQL] SubSelect as a column
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks, I will give that a try. Hopefully the NOT EXISTS will not be too
slow. It is my understanding, I could be very wrong, that NOT EXISTS will
not take advantage of my indexes.

On another note, any idea when PostgreSQL 7 will be released? It sure
would be nice to have the subselect as a colunm feature.

Thanks,

-Lars