Re: [SQL] Foreign Keys, Triggers and such - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Marc Tardif
Subject Re: [SQL] Foreign Keys, Triggers and such
Date
List pgsql-sql
There is the source code and explanation in the postgresql tarball:
contrib/spi/refint.*

I think referential integrity will be implemented soon as part of the
distribution. It is still at a project level, but you can read about it
here: http://www.postgresql.org/projects/devel-refint.html