RE: [GENERAL] Memory leak in FreeBSD? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From admin
Subject RE: [GENERAL] Memory leak in FreeBSD?
Date
List pgsql-general
What is maxusers set to in your kernel? One prolem I had was that
postgresql was using more filedescriptors that my kernel could handle. If
you'd like to check your current filedescriptor status and your max, try:
pstat -T. If that is your problem, change your maxusers to a suitable
number and recompile your kernel.