Re: [GENERAL] Parallelizing PostgreSQL for Cluster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Parallelizing PostgreSQL for Cluster
Date
List pgsql-general
Point taken...I've re-worded/expanded it slightly into a Mission Statement
(http://www.pgsql.com/mission-statement.html)...I"m not an Business major,
so expect that it will get re-worded, but the general "gist" of it will
remain pretty much the same...