Re: [HACKERS] regression output - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] regression output
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I figured ppl would figure it out on their own, but to help things along,
I've removed the old system-specfic .out files altogether and added a
system.sh script...

the script outputs the output that regress.sh uses, in my case
'i386-freebsd', to use for the .out files that are system specific...

Please submit appropriate patches for .out files for the various
systems...will be doing Solaris over the next few days...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org