Re: [HACKERS] What I'm working on - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] What I'm working on
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> The only thing I am concerned about is that beta is September 1.  I
> would rather not dump lots of new patches in after the beta starts.  Do
> we need to start beta after the 1st?  Not sure how to handle this.

    Sept 1st is already a delay'd beta as a result of the "summer
holidays", so I'd almost have to say no to starting it after the 1st.

    What I'd be curious about, at this point, is what "old" patches
are we looking at?

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org