Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthew N. Dodd
Subject Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> Since there's only ONE author of qmail, I'll assume you're referring to
> Dan.  I've been using qmail since version 0.72 and have had many
> encounters with him.  He's stubborn.  Very stubborn.  He's also rather
> opinionated.  But he's not 'an asshole'.

Maybe not, but he sure comes off that way at times. :)

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd        | A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net        | As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/