About the command order by - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject About the command order by
Date
List pgsql-sql

I have a problem with the command order by with the Postgresql version 6.1 :
my first query work good :
    $requete=3D"select ent.* , activ.* from entreprise ent, activite activ wher=
activ.numactivite =3D $activite";

But when I put an order by into, I have a bug :
    $requete=3D"select ent.* , activ.* from entreprise ent, activite activ wher=
activ.numactivite =3D $activite order by ent.effectif";

Do you know this problem and how to resolve it.

Thanks a lot for a quickly response.

Terre =E0 D=E9lices
Christophe TOUDIC
8 rue Hermann Frenkel