Re: [HACKERS] Leaks? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Leaks?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, Michael Richards wrote:

> Hi.
> I was wondering if you used any leak finding tools in your code? There

    Several times over the past two years, there have been ppl taht
have popped up with tools like Purify and ElectricFence, providing
"insight" into our code as far as memory leaks have been concerned...with
the complexity of the code, I don't believe its every *really* possible to
never have one or two, but, if/when reported, we try and get it fixed as
quickly as possible...

    ...with that in mind, point us to where the leak is, and we'll try
and fix it :)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org