pgtclsh - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Pierre-Mikael Legris
Subject pgtclsh
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello

I can't get pgtclsh to compile :(
I first tried to install postgres using the ./configure --with-tcl
option
postgres installed ok but without pgtclsh
so I went to /usr/src/pgsql/src/bin/pgtclsh
and tried to compile pgtcslh from there but I got this errors
pgtclAppInit.o(.text+0x25): undefined reference to `Tcl_Init'
pgtclAppInit.o(.text+0x4d): undefined reference to `Tcl_SetVar'
../../interfaces/libpgtcl/libpgtcl.so: undefined reference to
`Tcl_AddErrorInfo'
../../interfaces/libpgtcl/libpgtcl.so: undefined reference to
`Tcl_PkgProvide'
.. About 20 others lines similars
make: *** [pgtclsh] Error 1

and it stoped ..

How could i get it to work?
My box is  a slackware with kernel  2.0.32

Thanx
(btw I accept binaries of pgtclsh ) :)