BUG #15235: Getting failure message "Restore archive operation failed"while restoring database - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Matkar, Prasad L (BHGE)
Subject BUG #15235: Getting failure message "Restore archive operation failed"while restoring database
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello Tom,

We reset the number of Parallel job from 5 to 1, the pgrestore is successful however too slow.
Please let me know if there is anything to improve upon the pgrestore time.

Regards,
Prasad Matkar

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 8:38 PM
To: Matkar, Prasad L (BHGE) <prasadL.matkar@bhge.com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: EXT: Re: BUG #15235: Getting failure message "Restore archive operation failed" while restoring database

"Matkar, Prasad L (BHGE)" <prasadL.matkar@bhge.com> writes:
> We tried with PostgreSql 9.6.9 but it does not help solve my issue.
> Let me know if you can help on this.

OK, in that case we're going to need you to extract a self-contained test case for us to poke at.

If you don't want to do that, you could look into the postmaster log to see if it offers any more hints about what
happened,or you could see if there's a core file to try to extract a stack trace from.
But we can't really promise that we can figure it out without a test case.

            regards, tom lane