Error bundling script file with extension when event trigger commandsare used - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From sanyam jain
Subject Error bundling script file with extension when event trigger commandsare used
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I am trying to bundle a script file with my extension. Script has event triggers and trigger function does a select query on pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands .

While executing "create extension" following error is thrown :

ERROR:  pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() can only be called in an event trigger function
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT * FROM pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() WHERE object_type ='table'

Found that there is already a bug posted related to this

I couldn't understand much from the above thread but like to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Sanyam Jain