PG catalog - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karki, Sanjay
Subject PG catalog
Date
Re: PG catalog
List pgsql-hackers

Hi ,

I need to grant select on privilege in pg_catalog to user so I can connect via Toad Data point ,

I tried by

grant select on all tables in schema pg_catalog to group sys;

while connecting as sys.

But it throws me error

grant select on all tables in schema pg_catalog to  sys ;

ERROR: permission denied for table pg_statistic SQL state: 42501

Can I get some help please

Thank you

Sanjay karki

Sanjay Karki

Database Administrator III

ITG

O: 816-783-8718
M: 816-394-4383
W: www.naic.org

Follow the NAIC on

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any attachments are from the NAIC and are intended only for the addressee. Information contained herein is confidential, and may be privileged or exempt from disclosure pursuant to applicable federal or state law. This message is not intended as a waiver of the confidential, privileged or exempted status of the information transmitted. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or by forwarding it to the NAIC Service Desk at help@naic.org.

Attachment