RE: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From imai.yoshikazu@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 1:10 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 05:55:28AM +0000, imai(dot)yoshikazu(at)fujitsu(dot)com wrote:
> > And here is the patch which counts the wait event and measuring the wait event time. It is currently like POC and
hasseveral things to be improved.

> Please note the patch tester complains about the latest patch:
> pgstatfuncs.c: In function ‘pg_stat_get_waitaccum’:
> pgstatfuncs.c:2018:3: error: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code [-Werror=declaration-after-statement]
> Datum  values[PG_STAT_GET_WAITACCUM_COLS];
>
> I am moving it to next CF, marking it as waiting on author.

Sorry for late reply.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get your original mail even if I used "Resend email"
on pgsql-hackers archive, that I reply to my old mail.

I attach the patch I solved the warning.

--
Yoshikazu Imai

Attachment