RE: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Monday, August 23, 2021 11:09 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've attached updated patches. Please review them.

I tested v10-0001 patch in both streaming and no-streaming more. All tests works well.

I also tried two-phase commit feature, the error context was set as expected,
but please allow me to propose a fix suggestion on the error description:

CONTEXT:  processing remote data during "INSERT" for replication target relation
"public.test" in transaction 714 with commit timestamp 2021-08-24
13:20:22.480532+08

It said "commit timestamp", but for 2pc feature, the timestamp could be "prepare timestamp" or "rollback timestamp",
too.
Could we make some change to make the error log more comprehensive?

Regards
Tang