RE: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thurs, Oct 21, 2021 12:59 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've attached updated patches. In this version, in addition to the review
> comments I go so far, I've changed the view name from
> pg_stat_subscription_errors to pg_stat_subscription_workers as per the
> discussion on including xact info to the view on another thread[1].
> I’ve also changed related codes accordingly.

When reviewing the v18-0002 patch.
I noticed that "RESET SYNCHRONOUS_COMMIT" does not take effect
(RESET doesn't change the value to 'off').

+            if (!is_reset)
+                opts->synchronous_commit = defGetString(defel);

I think we need to add else branch here to set the synchronous_commit to 'off'.

Best regards,
Hou zj