RE: Conflict detection and logging in logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: Conflict detection and logging in logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, August 21, 2024 1:31 PM Kuroda, Hayato/黒田 隼人 <kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Dear Hou,
>
> Thanks for updating the patch! I think the patch is mostly good.
> Here are minor comments.

Thanks for the comments !

> 02.
> ```
> +     <para>
> +      The <literal>key</literal> section in the second sentence of the
> ```
>
> I preferred that section name is quoted.

I thought about this. But I feel the 'key' here is not a real string, so I chose not to
add quote for it.

> 0002:
>
> 03.
> ```
> -#include "replication/logicalrelation.h"
> ```
>
> Just to confirm - this removal is not related with the feature but just the
> improvement, right?

The logicalrelation.h becomes unnecessary after adding worker_intenral.h, so I
think it's this patch's job to remove this.

Best Regards,
Hou zj