Re: TEXT in select - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Michael Remme
Subject Re: TEXT in select
Date
List pgsql-sql
Yes, you are right. The error was, that i saved long text as part of a
prepared statement by using the ascii-stream. Yesterday i recognized (at
least), that i can save without any problem long text as part of a normal
insert-string. And then the queries are working like they should.

Sometimes even the simple things can be that difficult :-)

Best, Michael

Virengeprüft vom G DATA AntiVirenKit