Vacuum full error No one parent tuple - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Patrick Hatcher
Subject Vacuum full error No one parent tuple
Date
List pgsql-novice
I have a summary table that I dump and refresh daily.  The refresh is done
via a stored_proc that inserts and updates this table from numerous other
tables. In the end, there are about 150k records in this table.  I usually
do a vacuum analyze on this table each night, but lately, my refresh
process has creeped up to about 20 mins.  So I tried a Vacuum Full Analyze.
The process stops and I get an error: No one parent tuple was found.  It
seems as though this is the only table I get this error.
What could be causing this?

Pg : 7.2
RedHat 7.2

TIA