Re: blob size after pg_lo_open - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Thom Dyson
Subject Re: blob size after pg_lo_open
Date
List pgsql-php

Thanks.  Glad I wasn't missing anything obvious.

I need content length so that browsers get a progress meter.  Working on an
application to sell downloads around 2 - 4 Mb.

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.

pgsql-php-owner@postgresql.org wrote on 08/11/2004 06:13:21 PM:

I've tried using PHP's fstat to return the size, but I think the