Re: Question about restricting the number of rows returned from a - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Patrick Hatcher
Subject Re: Question about restricting the number of rows returned from a
Date
List pgsql-novice
Select f1 from table1
LIMIT 50;

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-932-0610 office

                    Stephen Ingram

                    <ingram@samsix.com>           To:     pgsql-novice@postgresql.org

                    Sent by:                      cc:

                    pgsql-novice-owner@post       Subject:     [NOVICE] Question about restricting the number of rows

                    gresql.org                     returned from a query.

                    02/20/2002 12:03 PM

                    Please respond to

                    ingram

Hi,

If I am running a query I know could return 1000's of rows;
is there a PG way to say to just return the first, say, 50 rows?

cheers

steve