tcl and pgrd problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tatyana.krasnokutsky@gsa.gov
Subject tcl and pgrd problem
Date
List pgsql-general
We are trying to install Postgres replication using pgReplicator.
We are following the installation instruction according to
http://pgreplicator.sourceforge.net/installation.html

The problem is with running pgrd daemon. There is no errors  when we
compile TCL-DP but when we run pgrd we have the following errors:

[replicator@demofbo bin]$ ./pgrd
couldn't load file "/usr/lib/tcl8.3/dp4.0/unix/libdp40.so":
/usr/lib/tcl8.3/dp4.0/unix/libdp40.so: undefined symbol: TclHasSockets
    while executing
"load /usr/lib/tcl8.3/dp4.0/unix/libdp40.so"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 load [list $dir/unix/libdp40.so]"
    (procedure "LoadLib" line 5)
    invoked from within
"LoadLib /usr/lib/tcl8.3/dp4.0"
    ("package ifneeded" script)
    invoked from within
"package require dp"
    (file "./pgrd" line 5)
We have already modified dpInit.c file as it has been  suggested
http://pgreplicator.sourceforge.net/faq.html but it did not help.

Is anybody has experienced with that kind of problem?
Thanks,
-Tanya