blob size after pg_lo_open - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Thom Dyson
Subject blob size after pg_lo_open
Date
List pgsql-php
I have to store some files in a database and let users download the files.
  I want to pull the file size so I can use the HTTP Content-length
header.  I've tried using PHP's fstat to return the size, but I think the
object returned by pg_lo_open is not suitable.

Any ideas?  BTW, I figured this was a pretty common need, but I could not
find a complete widget to deal with it.  The best I could come up with was
complete apps, mostly image galleries, and a few code snippets.

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.