Re: query creates a huge toast tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve.Toutant@inspq.qc.ca
Subject Re: query creates a huge toast tables
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi Jeff
This query returns
"tmpcarteprotection4"

tmpcarteprotection4 is old and useless, it could be dropped. Before dropping it is there something else I should do?
Thank you very much for your help
Steve

Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>

2013-12-02 18:23

Steve.Toutant@inspq.qc.ca
cc
"pgsql-general@postgresql.org" <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Objet
Re: [GENERAL] query creates a huge toast tables