Re: Time manipulation.. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Time manipulation..
Date
List pgsql-general
Not sure about the postgresql solution, but any of perl's CPAN date modules
should handle month/year rollovers for you correctly. Time::Piece is my
current favorite, as it's very OO; Date::Calc works well also. There's no
need to reinvent the wheel. :-)

Wes Sheldahl

"Williams, Travis L, NPONS" <tlw@att.com>@postgresql.org on 11/12/2002
02:35:26 PM