FC2 install cannot find libpq-fe.h - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Richard_D_Levine@raytheon.com
Subject FC2 install cannot find libpq-fe.h
Date
List pgadmin-support
I'm running Fedora Core 2 with PostgreSQL 7.4.5, and just installed
wxWidgets 2.5 from the pgadmin mirrors as recommended.  I installed
PostgreSQL using RPMs.  All of that went well and PostgreSQL is running
nicely.

When I try to install pgadmin the configure command fails looking for
libpq-fe.h.  I did a 'find / -name libpq-fe.h' and it is surely not on the
machine.

Do I need to do a source install of PostgreSQL, or did I miss something
else along the way?

I'm a Linux newbie, though not a Unix newbie, so don't worry about
insulting my intelligence.  I ain't got none.

Thanks,

Rick