Re: Migrate from MS SQL 6.5 to postgres?? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From martin.chantler@convergys.com
Subject Re: Migrate from MS SQL 6.5 to postgres??
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, I am actually using Foxpro 2.0 that has no such utility and I also
want to customise exactly
what it does so that table/column names that are invalid (Reserved
words/bad characters) are fixed
automatically. Going from one SQL based RDBMS to another should be much
easier as you say.
Foxpro is very quirky, e.g. numeric columns can contain overflowed data and
other oddities!

MC

"Gordon A. Runkle" <gar@no-spam-integrated-dynamics.com> on 01/03/2001
06:18:29