Re: strtotime() and postgresql date/time output - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Timothy_Maguire@hartehanks.com
Subject Re: strtotime() and postgresql date/time output
Date
List pgsql-php
When I pull a timestamp from a db, i use the to_char () postgresql
function.  This is real nice because you can convert the months into words
(Jan or January).  Try something like this:

SELECT to_char(timestamp_field, "M") from table;

I forget the exact syntax, but you can find it at postgresql.org under the
users guide.

TIm.

Rien Broekstra <rien@cal018043.student.utwente.nl>@postgresql.org on