Re: [ODBC] Postgre driver(9.06.04.00) connected to Amazon redshift, isreturning wrong count in SQLRowCount - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Asif Shaikh
Subject Re: [ODBC] Postgre driver(9.06.04.00) connected to Amazon redshift, isreturning wrong count in SQLRowCount
Date
In response to Re: [ODBC] Postgre driver(9.06.04.00) connected to Amazon redshift,is returning wrong count in SQLRowCount  ("Inoue, Hiroshi" <h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp>)
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Hiroshi Inoue,

PFA, my test run logs.

Thanks & Regards
Asif G. Shaikh

From:        "Inoue, Hiroshi" <h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp>
To:        Asif Shaikh <asif.shaikh@in.ibm.com>
Cc:        pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Date:        08/21/2017 02:20 PM
Subject:        Re: [ODBC] Postgre driver(9.06.04.00) connected to Amazon redshift, is returning wrong count in SQLRowCount

Hi,

On 2017/08/21 17:21, Asif Shaikh wrote:
Hi Hiroshi Inoue,

Can you please help me understand where can I find Mylog output for my test.
I could not go to office today as I am still not quite well. I will check with my team member tomorrow about how the old driver worked for him.

If you can edit connection strings, please add *;debug=1* to the connection string.
On Windows You can find mylog_xxxxxx.log under root directory after execution.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Thanks & Regards
Asif G. Shaikh