Re: Sum of events over an interval; how? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Sum of events over an interval; how?
Date
List pgsql-general
It might help to have the structure of the table you're querying, like the
CREATE TABLE statement. Also what version of Postgres are you using?

Wes

S Dawalt <shane.dawalt@wright.edu>@postgresql.org on 02/18/2002 02:32:08 PM

Sent by:  pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org