Re: problems using phpPgAmin - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Richard_D_Levine@raytheon.com
Subject Re: problems using phpPgAmin
Date
List pgsql-sql
I really like pgadmin3: http://www.pgadmin.org

Rick

                                    beyaNet
                                                   <andrew@jibeya.com>        To:       pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
                                                                  Sent by:                   cc:
                                                                                 pgsql-sql-owner@pos        Subject:
[SQL]problems using phpPgAmin                                                                     tgresql.org

                      10/18/2004 11:28 AM

Hi,
to those of you that may be using the above named admin tool, any ideas
why I am unable to login with the postgres username even though I have
amended the pg_hb file? Are there any other admin tools out there that
i could use on a a unix box?

many thanks

Andrew

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend