Schedule Jobs in Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Madhavi Daroor
Subject Schedule Jobs in Postgres
Date
Re: Schedule Jobs in Postgres  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi all,
     My company ZONIAC INDIA PVT LTD is extensively using Pstgres as the
database for their product. And right now I'm in need to schedule a job that
inserts a record into a table based on the value of a field in another
table. How can I do this? Please let me know as soon as possible. It is
URGENT!!!.

I'm not talking about triggers because no other event is triggering this
particular job. This job must be scheduled so that as soon as the difference
between the value in a field and a particular date is reduced to 1 day, a
record is inserted in another table.

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
Thanx
Madhavi Daroor