Re: Using a Storedprocedure as a View - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alexander Hachmann
Subject Re: Using a Storedprocedure as a View
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,
That would say, that I have to add new objects to the program that I am
writing.
For each View a new ADO table and a new Source.
I develope an application with Delphi 7 and want to use the
ADOStoredProcedure the same
way as I do with querys etc.
I want to put as much logic as possible into the Database.

Is it even possible to work with procedures this way? Can a procedure return
the Values that I need, a kind of Table?
thx,
   Alexander