query builder / system objects - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From efesar
Subject query builder / system objects
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
dave,

pga3 question

i can tell system columns easily (and hopefully correctly):

    // We need to know if we're going to show system objects
    wxString sysobjstr;
    if (!settings->GetShowSystemObjects())
        sysobjstr = " WHERE attnum >= 0 ";

but is this an adequate way to check for system tables/views? this is what
i'm using now.

    // We need to know if we're going to show system objects
    wxString sysobjstr;
    if (!settings->GetShowSystemObjects())
        sysobjstr = " AND relowner >= 1 ";

the other way i was going to do it was if the first three letters are "PG_"
but maybe you have a more correct way of doing this.

-keith