Re: jdbc cursor positioning - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From G.Nagarajan
Subject Re: jdbc cursor positioning
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
hi Dave,

I get the following error when I execute the program

 Caught Exception: Kann Anzahl der veränderten Zeilen nicht ermitteln: MOVE
Kann Anzahl der veränderten Zeilen nicht ermitteln: MOVE
        at
org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.receiveCommandStatus(QueryExecutor.java:18
2)
        at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:80)
        at org.postgresql.Connection.ExecSQL(Connection.java:398)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.Statement.execute(Statement.java:130)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.Statement.executeUpdate(Statement.java:73)
        at fz.core.database.CursorTest.main(CursorTest.java:23)

It tells that it cannot determine the number of modified rows.

I am using Postgresql 7.1.3 and 7.2 jdbc driver. I will check with the beta
driver and see
if the error goes away.

Regards,
Nagarajan.