Re: fresh install of postgres 7.1 doesn't start postmaster with the "-i" flag - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: fresh install of postgres 7.1 doesn't start postmaster with the "-i" flag
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm not sure if its intentional, but it seems likely since this can now be
set in postgresql.conf. Look here for more:

http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?runtime-config.html

(essentially, you just need to add a line that says: tcpip_socket = 1)

-Nick