Re: flames! - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: flames!
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
> I'd like to make an inflamatory note:

>==> let a non-Latin programmer do the Unicode stuff <==

Chuckle!

Given that this is a volunteer operation, you may find to your dismay that
rather than being inflammatory, you have just volunteered to fix this!

Seriously, my policy is that I will not gripe until I'm prepared to submit
the fix as well... I have a few things that I'd like to see work better too,
but I'm not yet capable enough to volunteer my time to help out.

Until then I gratefully and humbly use the work of others. It just doesn't
make sense to get angry at people who are handing you free resources.

'nuff said...

-Nick