Re: JDBC/JSP: Strange Problem - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: JDBC/JSP: Strange Problem
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Scott-

It's kinda' tough to tell what's happening from the code snippet because
most of the jdbc code is buried in the taglibs.

You mentioned converting from MySQL- have the taglibs been written
specifically for MySQL, or are they general-purpose libs?

I think If I were troubleshooting, I'd first look at the source for the
results in the browser just to make sure the data isn't being hidden because
of some bogus html, and then I'd look at the taglibs starting with ietags,
as that seems to be where the code that steps through your resultset lives.

If the taglibs aren't too huge, I'd like to take a look at them. It's a bit
off-topic for this list, but if you'd like a second pair of eyeballs staring
at them (and they aren't proprietary code), feel free to send the code for
the taglibs to me directly & I'll see if I notice anything obvious.

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/