Re: Password authentication working with psql, but fails with jdbc for me - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: Password authentication working with psql, but fails with jdbc for me
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Gerald-

Try connecting using psql with the -h option to specify the host (even if
you're on the same machine) this is a better test, since it will force psql
to connect using an IP socket in exactly the same fashion that jdbc does.
This will allow you to more definitely sort your problem into either "pg_hba
problem" or "java problem" groups.

-NF