Re: Postgres 7.2.1 Really Spinning the CPU - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: Postgres 7.2.1 Really Spinning the CPU
Date
List pgsql-general
Hunter-

Have you done a vacuum analyze since the data reload? The stats are
different enough that the planner gets all confused if you don't analyze
right away.

Regards,

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788