Re: Cannot build JDBC driver in 7.1.3. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: Cannot build JDBC driver in 7.1.3.
Date
List pgsql-general
My understanding is that the only thing that "--with-java" does is to
compile the jdbc driver jar file. This means that if you didn't build it on
your original install, all you need to do now is to download the jar file
from http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html and put it in your classpath.
You may be able to find some useful hints for getting started here:
http://www.fankhausers.com/postgresql/jdbc/. The 7.2 driver will work fine
with a 7.1.3 backend.

Regards,

-Nick