RE: Patch to improve commit time performance and a few other things - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Joe Shevland
Subject RE: Patch to improve commit time performance and a few other things
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Great stuff, be keen to see how it affects some apps I've written with blob's (all blob stuff is wrapped in the commit
block).

Just thinking about it (and too lazy to go and check :P), do we have a regression test setup for the JDBC stuff so
changeslike #3 mentioned can be verified easily (ie compilation against the different JDK's)? Maybe a test environment
setup on the main server where people do the cvs commits, as I assume this means they have a shell account as well.

Cheers,
Joe