RE: Increasing Table Column Size in 7.0 Syntax - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tamsin
Subject RE: Increasing Table Column Size in 7.0 Syntax
Date
List pgsql-general
This worked for me:

update pg_attribute set atttypmod = 104 where attname = 'column_name' and
attrelid = (select oid from pg_class where relname = 'tablename');

to set 'columnname' in 'tablename' to a size of 100.

Tamsin