Bad timestamp external representation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tamsin
Subject Bad timestamp external representation
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Just created a db from a pg_dump file and got this error:

ERROR:  copy: line 602, Bad timestamp external representation '2000-10-03
09:01:60.00+00'

I guess its a bad representation because 09:01:60.00+00 is actually 09:02,
but how could it have got into my database/can I do anything about it?  The
value must have been inserted by my app via JDBC, I can't insert that value
directly via psql.

Thanks,
Tamsin

                               version
 PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc egcs-2.91.66
(1 row)