RE: Postgres 7.1RC1 on Solaris 7 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ahmed Moustafa
Subject RE: Postgres 7.1RC1 on Solaris 7
Date
List pgsql-general
Martín,

The problem was solved by explicitly defining LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the command
line i.e.

su - postgres -c "export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/:/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/pgsql/lib ;
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl -D /usr/local/pgsql/data start"

Best Regards,

Ahmed