RE: plperl and the dynamic loader - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ragnar Hakonarson
Subject RE: plperl and the dynamic loader
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Tom,

Thanks for you help.

I have not got a great deal of experience with C.

Could you be so kind to tell me how I directly link the DynaLoader into
plperl.so.

Once I got the DynaLoader in place my task is complete.

You might wonder what I am doing. I am implementing a function in Postures
that will act as a stored procedure over ODBC. I need to connect to many
databases from the stored procedure and I also need to connect to my own
perl .pm modules.

Regards,
Ragnar