RE: Date/Time problem -((( - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Francis Solomon
Subject RE: Date/Time problem -(((
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Boris,

I know Kaare Rasmussen posted a URL to the online documentation already,
but this might be a direct solution to your problem:

DELETE FROM onlineuser WHERE datum < ('now'::datetime - '5
minutes'::interval);

Hope this helps

Francis Solomon