JDBC 2.0 Scrollable Result Sets -- Slightly going mad -- - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From kalexm
Subject JDBC 2.0 Scrollable Result Sets -- Slightly going mad --
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
I'm new in the List. Hopefully Im at the right place for my question.

We use Tomcat 3.2., J2EE and J2SE on RedHat 7

We Set up a Postgres 7.0.3 with jdbc7.0-1.2.jar. Classpath is correct.

The Code looks like that

              Class.forName(context.getInitParameter("ClassForName"));
              url = context.getInitParameter("url");
              dataBaseUserId = context.getInitParameter("dataBaseUserId");
              dataBasePassWord =
context.getInitParameter("dataBasePassWord");
              Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection(url,
dataBaseUserId, dataBasePassWord);
              Statement stmt1 =
con.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE,
ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY);

It worked fine with my development Plattform using JDBC-ODBC Bridge on
SQL-SERVER 7.0 as well as ACCESS 2000. Now deployed on the Linux machine the
exception is returned, that the function is not implemented.

I use rs.last();rs.absolute();rs.next();rs.getRow();

What can I do ?

Thanks in advance:

Knud Müller